What Is Whey Protein Isolate?
Whey protein is a complete source of high-quality protein, containing a comprehensive amino acid profile. Whey protein isolate is a highly purified form of Whey protein. Whey protein isolate goes through a rigorous filtration process, called Cross-Flow Micro-Filtration. Through this filtration process, protein is separated from any additional fat, carbohydrates, cholesterol, and lactose, resulting in a more purified form of protein. If your goal is to optimize body composition, and burn more body fat, this is the right choice for you, since it contains fewer calories, fat, carbohydrates, and sugar than any other type of whey protein or casein.
Each box comes with 25 prepackaged individual servings. This is perfect for multiple reasons:
- Perfect for on the on-the-go fitness enthusiast! Just toss one packet in your gym bag.
- There's no need to lug around giant tubs and risk spilling everything on the floor.
- Every packet is perfectly measured and sealed. There's no chance of it being under or over dosed as you will consume the exact, correct amount every single time.
- The box itself can easily be torn down, recycled, or disposed of so it doesn't take up space in your kitchen or gym bag!
Whey Protein Isolate Benefits †
Whey protein isolate is a very rich source of protein that may support muscle growth and aid in the recovery of exhausted muscles after anaerobic exercise. This protein powder is a rich source of leucine and branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs), essential amino acids that are largely found in muscle tissues and used primarily in the production of proteins.
- Standardized to at least 90% protein content
- May aid muscle recovery
- May support muscle growth when used in conjunction with exercise
- Source of BCAAs
- Free of soy
- Sourced in the USA