Each serving packet contains exactly 5 Grams of Pure Unflavored Creatine Monohydrate. Unflavored means you can add it to any of your favorite beverages, including your protein or pre-workout supplement!
Since everything is already premeasured and pre-packaged.... No more scoops = no more worries! And studies suggest that 5gs per day, everyday is all you need to full saturate your body with creatine, leading to BIGGER lifts and BIGGER muscles!
A gamified comparison is the “Red mushroom” from Mario... or we call it, "The Multiplier!”
Below you will find all the information regarding Creatine!
Creatine Monohydrate is an amazing supplement for overall power, strength, endurance, brain, muscle, and bone growth!
- An amino acid that your body naturally produces within the kidney, liver, and pancreas.
- It isn’t an ‘Essential’ nutrient, but your body and diet rarely produce enough creatine for the desirable health effects.
- A laboratory synthesized substance that forms as crystals, which then is milled down and dried into white powder.
- Monohydrate is a science-y term for something that contains one (Mono-) mole of water (-Hydrate).
- Micronized refers to the size of the particle
The ATP / Creatine Phosphate System:
Basically, creatine powers your muscle cells when they need more energy but have already burned through ATP.
- ATP (Adenosine-Triphosphate) is the body’s primary source of energy from a cellular level.
- When ATP is used, it breaks down into a similar substance known as ADP (Adenosine-Diphosphate).
- creatine phosphate (Phosphocreatine) then combines with the already used ADP to regenerate ATP for muscular energy.
- The waste product created after use is called Creatinine, which is filtered out of your blood by your kidneys into your urine.
- (This isn’t the only time creatine is used. It becomes important in the brain as well. But 90% is within skeletal muscle)
Both ATP and creatine are essential for human life
And when we supplement with creatine monohydrate in proper amounts, we charge this process to maximum potential
- Enhances overall strength, power, endurance, and provides extra energy
- Helps to elevate lean body mass and increase bone density
- Helps fast twitch, type 2 muscle fibers, and anaerobic exercise, such as sprinting or power lifting
- also helps slow twitch, type 1 fibers with endurance activities such as marathon running
- Helps offset Muscle and strength loss due to aging
- Helps with heart function, memory, Parkinson's, and slows brain deterioration or traumatic brain injuries
Generally, the average serving is 3-5 grams of creatine monohydrate per day.
Slow Saturation: “Maintenance” 3-5 grams daily
Fast Saturation: “Loading” 20-25 grams daily for 5-7 days then 3-5 grams daily
- The Loading Phase is usually for people who haven't been routinely taking creatine
- With 3-5 grams per day, It takes up to 30 days for muscles to fully saturate with creatine. but once they are, it can then be sustained through the same daily maintenance dose
- With or without loading, you’ll still achieve the same effects, but a Loading Phase may cause them to appear sooner
You can get enough creatine from foods, but it would take a lot!
- Red meat
Studies suggest drink with Carbs?!
- Studies suggest that creatine with fruity or sugary carbohydrates may help its absorption
- Monohydrate dissolves in any liquid of your choice
- Our bodies produce 1 g of creatine daily, and we typically eat 1 g per day
- However up to 30% of creatine found in foods can get removed by cooking process
- This is why supplementation becomes necessary!
There is no perfect time! Just take it whenever you want.
- Timing is not too important, since its effects take weeks to fully achieve
- Moat people take creatine around their workout. but studies have Not shown an optimal time!
- Some even split their serving into smaller amounts throughout the day, while others may EVEN Take 10 grams every 2 days
Most creatine monohydrate is a vegan, bitter, very fine, dissolvable, white powder. You can buy pre-flavored or tasteless creatine to combine with any drink
There is a wide variety of creatine! Studies range from 0.10 - $3 per serving!
- Generally known as one of the cheapest and most widely available supplements
- Monohydrate is legal, very easy to synthesize, and has been around for 200 years
- Competition is high and cost to produce is low
- You can cheaply and easily buy large amounts online or off the shelf
Just choose Monohydrate!
There are other forms of creatine, such as creatine hcl, that claim better or faster absorption rates. But the evidence is still unclear as to the efficiency of the other forms.
- Best safety record
- Most scientific support
- Easiest to find
- Works just as well as another other kind
Always remember that everyone reacts differently!
But there is no scientific evidence that short- or long-term use of creatine monohydrate causes any harmful effects on otherwise healthy individuals
- Possibly upset stomach or bloating depending on the absorption rate
- May cause a slight weight increase from water, but that’s not entirely proven
- 20-30% of people may not see any results from creatine consumption
- May increase the need to drink additional water!
- May worsen kidney problems for those who already have a disorder or dysfunction
Fact vs Fake:
- Causes kidney problems
- Makes you big and fat
- Only for athletes
- An illegal steroid
- Causes dehydration
- Must cycle off and load
- Can easily overdose
- Only good for adult men
- Too new
- Causes hair loss
- Other types are better than monohydrate
- Doesn’t affect healthy kidneys
- Only calories can make you fat
- For any activity level
- Completely legal and not a steroid
- May prevent dehydration
- You never need to cycle off or load
- 25+ grams everyday for over 2 weeks+
- Beneficial for any age or gender
- Studied since 1832
- Natural and vegan
- May promote hair growth
- Monohydrate is the most scientifically supported type